ConnectCentral 2018, the industry’s only cloud communications conference, is about harnessing the power of cloud + communications and collaboration technology to unite people, ideas, and businesses globally for a new era of work.
Get insights from renowned speakers
Meet with our experts
Receive specialized training
- 10:00 AM Arrivals and Check-in
- 12:00 PM Channel Partner VIP Luncheon
- 1:00-5:00 PM RingCentral University
- 5:00 PM Opening Night Reception
- 8:30 AM General Session: Welcome Keynote
- 8:45 AM Fireside Chat with Vlad Shmunis
- 9:15 AM RingCentral Strategy
- 10:15 AM Guest Speaker: Jacob Morgan
- 11:15 AM Breakout Sessions
- 12:00 PM Women in Technology
- 3:00 PM General Session: Customer Panel
- 3:45 PM Customer Awards
- 4:00 PM Guest Speaker: Reshma Saujani
- 5:00 PM Networking Reception
- 8:00 PM ConnectCentral Party
- 8:30 AM General Session: RingCentral Innovation
- 9:45 AM Guest Speaker: Alan Lepofsky and Innovation Panel
- 11:00 AM Fireside Chat with Joe Lacob
- 12:30 PM Breakout Sessions
- 4:15 PM Guest Speaker: Malcolm Gladwell
Founder and CEO of
Girls Who Code
Futurist and best-selling author
Vice President and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
Owner and CEO
Golden State Warriors
CEO and Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Executive VP of Innovation
Executive VP of Global Sales and Services
SVP of Commercial and Enterprise Sales
Did you miss ConnectCentral 2018?
ConnectCentral 2018 will be held at The Westin St. Francis, conveniently located on Union Square in the heart of San Francisco. On-site garage parking is available for a fee, and the venue is also readily accessible via mass transit. Details on all transportation options can be found here.
What are you waiting for?
Unite your business at the premier cloud communications and collaboration event of the year!